With the intent of keeping track of some of our favorites during our holiday, I've listed out the sea-food main courses that we tasted ...
- Prawn Curry at Colva beach
- Delicious and consistent curry.
- Soft and tender small prawns.
- Tiny fish pieces, had to ask for more.
- Tangy & Spicy.
- Didn't realize Kalamari was a squid until a few bites.
- It tasted more like Macroni without the gravy.
- Lovely curry with rice.
- Serving the dish with both dry gravy and fried fish.
- Light and refreshing.
- The best sea-food tasted at Goa.
- Typical Goan preparation in a Green paste (can't say more).
All the above dishes were tasted with white boiled rice & yogurt (for Joe).